Looking for a pay-monthly contract deal on an iPhone? You've come to the right place. Whether you want the latest model with unlimited data, or just a cheap iPhone deal, CompareMyMobile will help you find the one for you.
Compare iPhone deals right now with our comparison tool - or read on for more on how to choose an iPhone and find the best contract plan.
iPhone deals on each phone
Got your eyes on a particular iPhone? Take a look at all the deals available:
- iPhone X deals
- iPhone 8 deals
- iPhone 8 Plus deals
- iPhone 7 deals
- iPhone 7 Plus deals
- iPhone 6s deals
- iPhone 6s Plus deals
- iPhone 6 deals
- iPhone 6 Plus deals
- iPhone 5S deals
- iPhone SE deals
Choosing an iPhone
We've seen many iterations of this iconic phone since it launched in 2007, so choosing which one you want can be a little daunting. Each version comes with specific features and advantages - and disadvantages. Here are a few pointers to help you pick.
- Latest iPhone - Right now, the latest iPhones with the most up-to-date specs and coolest features are the iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus.
- 'Phablet' iPhones with large screens - Want an iPhone with a big display? Choose any in the 'Plus' range, which have 5.5-inch screens; or the iPhone X, which has a 5.8-inch one.
- Small iPhones - Or perhaps you prefer something smaller. In that case, go for the pocket-sized iPhone SE, or an older model such as the iPhone 5S.
- Cheapest iPhone - The older the iPhone, the cheaper it is, though it'll be missing a few features. Smaller models tend to cost less too. See below for more tips on finding a cheap iPhone deal.
- Most internal storage - For up to a whopping 256GB of storage, you'll want an iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7 or 7 Plus. Meanwhile, the iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, and 6s Plus are available with up to 128GB.
- Longest battery life - Currently, the best iPhones for battery life are the most recent - the iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus. Plus models have much larger batteries than their standard counterparts, too.
- Headphone jack - To get the standard 3.5mm headphone socket, you need the iPhone 6s or earlier. It's missing on the iPhone 7 and later - they come with an adapter to plug your headphones into the lightning port instead.
How to find the best iPhone deal
The only way to find the best iPhone deal is to compare what you can get, and pick the plan that suits you best. Use our comparison table to see hundreds of iPhone contract deals available from UK networks and resellers - there are plenty of filters at the side of the page so you can select everything that's important to you.
Start by choosing which iPhone you want from the list. Or, select a few to compare deals on them all - you can pick as many as you like here. Make sure you also choose a colour and a storage option, if you have a preference.
Then it's time to choose a deal. You'll need to consider things like:
- What monthly allowance do I need?
- Which network do I want a plan from?
- Can I get an existing customer deal from my current network or broadband provider?
- Do I want a brand new handset, or a refurbished one?
- What's my budget? How much can I spent right now, and each month?
Sort the results by whatever metric you prefer, or just take a look at our favourite deals.
What's the cheapest iPhone contract?
To find the cheapest iPhone contract that suits your needs, follow the steps above, then sort the results by cost. This can either be total cost (how much you'll spend over the full length of the contract), monthly cost, or upfront cost.
If you want the cheapest iPhone deal possible, however, there are a few things you can try…
- Pick an older iPhone - the older the model, the less you pay.
- Go for lower internal storage - this makes a big difference to the price, but make sure you'll still have enough space for all your files. Remember that iPhones don't have SD card slots to expand the storage.
- Choose a smaller network - such as Sky Mobile, giffgaff, or Plusnet Mobile.
- Get a refurbished iPhone - they're technically as good as new, but with lower price tags.
- Buy deal from a reseller - these companies purchase bulks deals on mobiles, then sell contracts onto you at a cheaper price.
iPhone deals with unlimited data
Unlimited data deals are available on a wide swathe of different iPhones, with a variety of options for calls and texts too. They aren't offered by many networks, however - currently just Three and giffgaff, and the latter doesn't give you truly unlimited data.
Data-hungry users may be satisfied with a high data plan, which often costs less than an unlimited data deal and gives you more choice. EE, O2, and Vodafone all offer iPhone contract plans with 50GB or above per month - more than enough for most of us.
iPhone deals with no upfront cost
The sheer range of choice you have over iPhone deals means there's something for every budget - and that includes being able to grab a 'free' iPhone deal with no upfront cost at all. You'll find them on lots of generations of iPhone from lots of networks, from the little iPhone SE to the latest versions.
These plans cost slightly more each month to compensate for the free device, but it's worth it if you haven't got the cash to splurge right now.