The Galaxy S10 is the latest flagship handset from Korean mobile giant Samsung. And what a handset it is. Indeed, its jam-packed with all the latest specs and features. But is it worth your money?
Top Samsung Galaxy S10 deals by network
Use CompareMyMobile's comparison tool to find the best iPhone Galaxy S10 deal. We pull in deals from a bunch of UK networks and resellers so you can sort through them and see which one is best for you. The filters at the side of the page will help you narrow them down to ones that fit what you need.
Here are some of the major networks you can choose from:
Samsung Galaxy S10 deals with iD Mobile
Although not a household name, iD Mobile has carved out a strong identity for itself in recent years thanks to its super affordable SIM-only deals and phone contracts.
To find out more about iD mobile, check out our iD Mobile network review
Samsung Galaxy S10 deals with EE
If decent Wi-Fi coverage is particularly important to you, EE is well worth a look. Its coverage reaches most of the UK. To that end, it’s ideal for anyone who relies on a sturdy Wi-Fi connection, particularly freelancers and those who travel around for work.
What else does EE have to offer? Read our EE review
Samsung Galaxy S10 deals with BT
BT, which piggybacks on EE’s mobile network, offers generous coverage across the UK. And if you’re an existing broadband customer, you’ll get a reasonable discount on its mobile phone contracts packages, to boot.
Take a closer look at what BT has to offer with our BT network review
Samsung Galaxy S10 deals with Vodafone
Aside from its basic tariffs, Vodafone customers who like to travel will also get some great incentives to join the network, including big data plans and TV Entertainment passes.
Like the sound of Virgin Media? Find out what else it has to offer with our Vodafone review
Cheapest Samsung Galaxy S10 deals this week
Sort the Galaxy S10 deals in our comparison tables by cost to see the cheapest ones that fit what you're looking for. Ranking by total cost will show you which deals offer the best value across the whole contract; or monthly cost shows you the ones with the lowest monthly bills.
Alternatively, set a maximum budget in the filter on the side to only see the deals you can afford.
There's a few more things you can look at too:
- Network - some providers' deals are significantly cheaper than others, even if you don't get as many extras and bonuses with your plan
- Refurbished handsets
- Deals from resellers - like Carphone Warehouse or E2save
- Existing customer deals - from your current mobile network, or even your broadband or TV provider
Best Samsung S10 deals with no upfront cost
A Samsung Galaxy S10 deal with no upfront cost may mean a more expensive bill each month, but these plans certainly are available - and from quite a few networks, too.
Select 'free' in the phone cost filter on the comparison grid to compare them. You can also sort the deals by upfront cost, which shows you the ones with free devices and cheap upfront costs first of all.
Samsung Galaxy S10 at a glance
With extra thin bezels, edge-to-edge display, a pin-hole camera and no ugly notch, the Samsung Galaxy S10 is a gorgeous looking handset jam-packed with cutting edge tech. In terms of colour options, you can pick from Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Green variants.
Stand-out features include an in-display fingerprint scanner that sits beneath the phones screen where the home button used to sit and a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. The phone's screen is also protected by durable Gorilla Screen Glass too, so its extra tough as well as nice to look at.
Here are some more of the phone's key specs and features:
- Display - at 6.1 inches, the Samsung Galaxy S10 screen is a fair size, and it's Dynamic AMOLED display will make watching films and playing games a joy. But If you really like a big display, you'd be better off taking a look at the S10 Plus.
- Battery - no one likes shoddy battery life. Thankfully, due to the phone's powerful chip-set, the S10 sports a 3,400mAh battery that’s built to last all day. Plus, the device also supports wireless charging and power sharing too.
- Camera - the S10 has three snappers at the rear, and one at the front. In terms of megapixels, the three cameras at the back are 12MP wide, 12MP zoom and 16MP Ultra-wide. Meanwhile, the selfie camera is a 10MP, dual aperture snapper with super-slow motion capabilities.
- Storage - you can pick up a 128GB version of the phone with 6GB RAM and a 512GB version with 8GB RAM.
- In-display finger-print scanner - the S10 boats an ultrasonic, in-screen fingerprint scanner, capable of recognising a fingerprint right down to your pores, which means the process is is more secure than might think. Yup, we're impressed
Galaxy S10 contracts with bad credit
These days, most mobile networks will carry out a credit check. Of course, if you have bad credit, this can be a problem. But it doesn’t have to be - there are still plenty of deals you can sign up to.
More phones like the Galaxy S10
Take a look at some other phones that are similar to the Galaxy S10 and compare all your options before you commit to a plan.
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- iPhone X
- Samsung Galaxy S9+
Galaxy S10 specs
|Sim Card Type||Nano|
|Size||70.4mm x 7.8mm x 149.9mm|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Display Size||6.1 inches|
|Screen Type||Super AMOLED|
|Resolution||1440 x 3040 inches|
|Pixels Per Inch||550 ppi|
|Touch Screen Type||Capacitive|
|Processor Cores||Octa Core Cores|
|Internal Storage||128, 512|
|External Storage||Micro SD|
|Primary Camera||12 MP|
|2nd Camera||10 MP|