Released in September 2016, the iPhone 7 comes with a modern design, great cameras, and powerful innards, with the option of a sleek glossy case. It's an iPhone that's well worth owning.
Compare iPhone 7 deals right here - including deals with no upfront cost, unlimited data deals, cheap deals, and more - with CompareMyMobile. Our tool lets you compare just about everything you can get from UK networks, and we've got plenty of tips to help you along too.
What is the iPhone 7 like?
Sporting the standard iPhone design that Apple has used since the iPhone 6, the iPhone 7 is slim and nice to hold. On the front there's a 4.7-inch display with a HD resolution, which also has pressure-sensitive 3D Touch.
Most versions feature cool brushed aluminium - though if you go for the jet black one, you'll get a glossier, smoother back.
Like all iPhones, it has excellent cameras: a 12MP lens on the back with optical image stabilisation and quad-LED flash, and a 7MP selfie snapper on the front.
Sadly there's no headphone socket on the iPhone 7. It is waterproof, however, and includes a fingerprint scanner in the home button so you can use Touch ID.
How to find the best iPhone 7 deal
To find the best iPhone 7 contract deal for you, compare everything you can get with our mobile comparison table. Use the toggles at the side to filter out one that don't suit you, and we'll show you just those deals that are relevant to you and the kind of plan you want.
You can filter by:
- Storage - The iPhone 7 is available with either 32GB or 128GB of internal storage for your apps, files, and pics. It isn't expandable with an SD card, so choose carefully.
- Colour - You can get this model in silver, gold, rose gold, red, black, or that shiny jet black.
- Monthly allowance - There's plenty of choice here over what you can get. Tariffs range from a minimal allowance up to unlimited everything. Pick a small one if you don't use your phone much, or lots of data if you like to browse and stream all day - though most of us are satisfied with 2GB-5GB of data.
- Budget - Think about how much you're willing to spend on your mobile bill each month, and how much you can spend upfront today.
- Network - Thanks to the iPhone's popularity, deals are available from tons of networks. Take your pick - whether you want free streaming with Three, low prices from Virgin Mobile, or a flexible contract from giffgaff. Some also have special offers for existing customers.
Once you've selected all the things that are important to you, you can sort the available deals by cost to see the cheapest, by data allowance to see the most generous, or just take a look at our top picks.
What's the cheapest iPhone 7 deal?
The ideal iPhone 7 plan is one that gives you everything you need from a mobile contract at the lowest price. The best thing to do is follow the steps above to find deals that suit you, then sort the results by cost to see the cheapest iPhone 7 deals right at the top.
To get a contract deal at the lowest possible cost, you can…
- Choose an MVNO or budget network, such as giffgaff or Sky Mobile. These networks have lower operating costs, and therefore cost you less too.
- Go for a lower allowance or lower internal storage size - but make sure you still have enough to cover you for the next two years.
- Get a refurbished model which has been previously owned or returned.
- Buy through a reseller - like Carphone Warehouse or Buymobiles, which offer pay-monthly contracts at cheaper rates.
iPhone 7 deals with unlimited data
Good news - iPhone 7 contract deals with unlimited data allowances are available, and with a variety of call and text allowances to choose from too.
Right now, however, only a couple of providers offer unlimited data deals. If none of the current unlimited deals take your fancy, you may be just as happy with a high data allowance. Most networks have plans with at least 10GB of data per month, and some go up to 60GB or even 100GB per month on contract plans.
iPhone 7 deals with no upfront cost
Don't want to spend too much today? There are plenty of iPhone 7 deals with no upfront cost.
You essentially get a free device when you sign up, and the handset's cost is spread out over the course of your contract. Just bear in mind that this means you'll pay a little more on your monthly bills than if you spend more upfront right now.
A good number of networks and mobile resellers offer no upfront cost deals, so once again the best thing to do is compare them all:
More phones like the iPhone 7
Want an iPhone, but aren't sure which model is the one for you? Take a look at what else you can get from Apple. There's the slightly larger iPhone 7 Plus, the next-gen iPhone 8 and X, and previous models like the iPhone 6s and 6.
Or perhaps you'd prefer an Android smartphone this time. Here are some of the best models from other manufacturers that have similar prices and specifications to the iPhone 7:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 deals
- Samsung Galaxy S7 deals
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge deals
- Google Pixel deals
- Google Pixel XL deals
- LG V30 deals
Can't decide? Compare deals on multiple phones side by side with our comparison tool.