Although it lacks some of the same cutting-edge tech found in the S10 and S10 Plus, the Samsung S10E is a seriously impressive smartphone, jam-packed with brilliant specs and features without the premium price tag.
Samsung’s budget smartphone, the S10E, clocks-in at 5.8 inches, and comes with a gorgeous edge-to-edge display. Moreover, it operates using Android 9.0 Pie; the same operating system as its predecessor, the S9.
Indeed, if the specs and features below are anything to go by, the S10E will be an impressive bit of a kit for a so-called 'budget' handset.
Specs and features
Here's some of our favourite specs and features:
- Display - the S10E's Infinity-O display is minimilist and gorgeous to look at. This, along with it's edge to edge display and tough Gorilla Glass screen protection means the Phone is manageable to hold and extra tough, too.
- Processor - under the hood, the Samsung S10E contains a powerful Snapdragon 855 processor - the same kind as the more expensive S10 and S10 Plus models.
- Camera - impressively, the S10 E boasts a 10 megapixel selfie-camera at the front, while a wide-angle 12MP and ultra-wide 16-megapixel camera sist at the rerar of the device.
- Finger print scanner - a finger-print sensor sits mounted on the side of the device, as opposed to the S10 and S10 Plus, where it sits under the home screen. For some this will be a downer, although, for the price-tag, we didn't expect the device to have all of the S10's premium specs.
- Battery - on the battery front, the S10E has a pretty sturdy 3,100mAh battery that supports wireless charging and power sharing. It's also worth mentioning that the phones glass back works as a wireless charging platform for Samsung's wireless headphones, too.
What's the cheapest Samsung Galaxy S10e deal?
Sort the Galaxy S10E deals in the comparison tool by cost to see the cheapest ones that fit what you're looking for. Ranking by total cost will show you which deals offer the best value across the whole contract; or monthly cost shows you the ones with the lowest monthly bills.
Alternatively, set a maximum budget in the filter on the side to only see the deals you can afford.
There's a few more things you can look at too:
Network - some providers' deals are significantly cheaper than others, even if you don't get as many extras and bonuses with your plan
Deals from resellers, like Carphone Warehouse or E2save
Existing customer deals - from your current mobile network, or even your broadband or TV provider
Samsung Galaxy S10e deals with no upfront cost
A Samsung Galaxy S10e deal with no upfront cost may mean a more expensive bill each month, but these plans certainly are available - and from quite a few networks, too.
Select 'free' in the phone cost filter on the comparison grid to compare them. You can also sort the deals by upfront cost, which shows you the ones with free devices and cheap upfront costs first of all.
Samsung Galaxy S10e deals with unlimited data
Not many networks offer contracts with unlimited data allowances - but thankfully some do, namely Three and giffgaff. To find unlimited data deals on the Samsung Galaxy S10e, set the allowance filter on the comparison tool to 'unlimited data'.
It's worth looking at plans with high data allowances too, even if they're not unlimited. You'll get a greater choice of networks, and may be able to save a bit of money. Find these by using the filters at the side or by sorting the deals by data allowance.
More phones like the Galaxy S10e
Take a look at some other phones that are similar to the Galaxy Note 8 and compare all your options before you commit to a plan.
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Google Pixel 3 XL
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
If you're happy with your current phone and would like to hang on to it, we have some excellent SIM-only deals to check out.
You could also trade in your current smartphone and put the money towards one of the newer models. It's a quick and easy process with CompareMyMobile.com. Depending on what model you have, and how intact it is, you’ll be surprised at what you can get.