A delightful mid-range handset with top-end specs available for a fraction of the price of the latest Galaxy or iPhone. It’s fast, has a big battery, an enormous display and is a real looker, too.
What’s the best deal for the OnePlus 6 deals?
You should be able to get the OnePlus 6 for about half the price of the top-tier smartphones from Apple and Samsung. But there are still ways to manage the cost and get yourself the best deal.
You can filter by:
- Storage - The OnePlus 6 is available with either 128GB or 256GB of internal storage for your apps, files and pics.
- Colour - You can get this model in Mirror Black, Midnight Black, Silk White or red.
- Monthly allowance - There's plenty of choice here over what you can get. Tariffs range from a minimal allowance up to unlimited everything. Pick a small one if you don't use your phone much, or lots of data if you like to browse and stream all day - though most of us are satisfied with 2GB-5GB of data.
- Budget - Think about how much you're willing to spend on your mobile bill each month, and how much you can spend upfront today.
- Network - It's always worth comparing different mobile networks, though some won't offer mobile contracts on handsets such as the OnePlus 6.
Once you've selected all the things that are important to you, you can sort the available OnePlus deals by cost to see the cheapest, by data allowance to see the most generous, or just take a look at our top picks.
What is the OnePlus 6 like?
In recent years OnePlus has made a habit of packing its smartphones with premium specs at pleasingly low prices - and the OnePlus 6 is no different. If budget is your main concern, then this could be your next handset.
Park your concerns about the price because the OnePlus 6 with its all-glass design, huge battery, bright and colourful screen, and dual-camera on the rear is a real winner.
A huge 6.28inch AMOLED display may simply be too big for some - it does feel like we’ve reached big-screen critical mass - but there’s much here to marvel at, for such a mid-range phone. Particularly one that looks and acts like a flagship handset.
What is the cheapest OnePlus 6 deal?
Mid-range handsets won’t hit your pocket quite as hard as premium handsets do. But there are still different ways to pay for a mobile contract - especially if you don’t want to pay an upfront fee.
On mobile contracts, some suppliers will vary the upfront fee against the monthly contract fee you’ll pay, so it’s worth considering how you’d like to split your costs. Some require a large sum upfront and then a lower monthly fee, while others flip this and include a higher monthly fee, but you’ll pay less upfront.
To get a contract deal at the lowest possible cost, you can...
- Choose an MVNO or budget network, such as giffgaff or Sky Mobile. These networks have lower operating costs, and therefore cost you less too.
- Go for a lower allowance or lower internal storage size - but make sure you still have enough to cover you for the next two years.
- Get a refurbished model which has been previously owned or returned.
- Buy through a reseller - like Carphone Warehouse or Buymobiles, which offer pay-monthly contracts at cheaper rates.
What is the best OnePlus 6 deal with no upfront cost?
Some mobile networks include a “free device” in their contracts. This means there is no upfront fee to pay - but it also means you’ll be paying a higher monthly fee, as the overall cost of the handset is spread over the duration of the contract. On the plus side, you get a new OnePlus 6 without paying out hundreds of pounds at the start of your contract.
Compare network deals and vary the amount you’re comfortable paying upfront against the amount you want to pay each month, until you land on the right balance.
What is the best OnePlus 6 deal with unlimited data?
If your mobile habits include watching a lot of video, streaming music and listening to podcasts on the go, it may be worth considering a mobile contract with unlimited data.
But any network supplier offering unlimited data will charge you a higher monthly fee. Before you take that option, it’s worth considering your monthly data needs. You may find a contract that includes, say, 15GB of data is more than enough.
Find out more about how much data you need.
More phones like the OnePlus 6
If you're happy with your current phone and would like to hang on to it, we have some excellent SIM-only deals to check out.
You could also trade in your current smartphone and put the money towards one of the newer models. It's a quick and easy process with CompareMyMobile.com. Depending on what model you have, and how intact it is, you’ll be surprised at what you can get.
|Sim Card Type|
|Size||0mm x 0mm x 0mm|
|Pixels Per Inch||ppi|
|Touch Screen Type|
|Internal Storage||64, 128, 256|