Selling your old Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus for the best price is easy - just follow these three simple steps.
- Compare prices: Search for your Samsung Galaxy S8 onCompareMyMobile.com. We'll list prices from loads of different recyclers
- Post it: Once you’ve picked an offer and given the buyer your details, they’ll send you a postage pack so you can mail your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus on.
- Get paid! As soon as the recycler has checked your device, they’ll send you your money - either via PayPal, bank transfer, or cheque. That’s it!
How much is my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus worth?
There’s only one way to find out how much money you can get for selling or recycling your Samsung Galaxy S8, and that’s by comparing offers.
Comparing Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus trade-in programmes
There are tons of Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus recycling, buying, and trade-in companies out there, and trying to work out which is the best can be difficult. That’s how we let you compare offers from so many different stores - so you can make an informed decision. And by comparing, you’ll get more cash than if you go direct, since you can find the best offer.
You’ll find buyers who will gladly buy any kind of Samsung Galaxy, but the prices you get will depend on which model it is and what condition it’s in. Whether you’ve got the brand new latest model, a slightly-past-it version, or even an original Samsung gathering dust, you can absolutely sell it for cash.
Can I sell a broken Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus?
Don’t worry if your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus isbroken or damaged- many phone recyclers will still buy it, even with a cracked screen, broken buttons, power issues, or a lot of chips and dents.
A broken Samsung Galaxy S8 will sell for less than a working one, and even less than a brand new one - obviously - but nonetheless, they’ll sell. Just make sure you’re honest about your gadget's condition and you’ll get the most accurate quotes. If a recycler receives your device but decides it is not in the condition they expected, they’ll send you a revised quote by email, which you can choose to accept or reject. Some will charge postage if you want your gadget back, though others will do it for free.
Can I sell a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus with water damage?
Selling a water damaged phone is a little trickier, but some recyclers do buy handsets with water damage. Search for quotes on a broken Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus above, and check with the recycler if you're not sure whether it will accept a water damaged phone or not.
Selling a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Step 1: Find out what model your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is - which you can do by checking your user manual, or looking in the device's settings.
- Step 2: Check out our list of buyers with offers on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus - remembering to select its condition and network at the top, of course. Take a look at the prices, as well as our thousands of customer reviews and the company’s available payment methods. When you’ve decided on one you like, give it a click.
- Step 3: Enter your details and payment info.
- Step 4: Mail your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus to the recycler. They’ll send you a postage pack to send it off in - usually at no extra charge.
- Step 5: Get your cash! Once the recycler has received your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus and confirmed the offer price, they’ll send you your money.
We’re committed to making sure you get the most cash for your unwantedmobile phonesand gadgets. With several years of industry experience behind us, we’re your resident experts on mobile phone recycling. We are 100% impartial, and list loads of buyers and recyclers to compare deals from.
More Samsung Galaxy phones
Want to sell a different Samsung Galaxy smartphone? Compare offers:
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Sell your Samsung Galaxy A02s
- Sell your Samsung Galaxy A10s
- Sell your Samsung Galaxy A12
- Sell your Samsung Galaxy A20e
- Sell your Samsung Galaxy A21s
Buying a new phone
So you've decided to sell your old phone and are now looking to buy a new one. With such a huge range to choose from, it can be a difficult decision - whether you're looking for a flagship iPhone or Samsung handset, or maybe a mid-range phone from Huawei.
Don't worry, we're here to help. Simply pick a phone you're interested in and we'll give you the lowdown on it.