The iPhone 4S 64GB was launched in October 2011 almost a year after the release of its predecessor. The year hence passed saw the 4S version being released with numerous upgraded features, like an 8MP camera and improved video recording of the main and secondary cameras at 1080p and 480p respectively. Apple also included the much loved Siri for voice command and dictation.
- The iPhone 4S has an 8MP camera with 1080p video recording and a secondary camera that supports video calling over Wi-Fi networks.
- The handset has a 3.5 inch display screen made of Corning Gorilla glass that comes with an oleophobic coating which makes it scratch resistant.
- The handset has an in-built memory of 64GB which is not extendable.
- The display screen of the handset has resolution 640x960 pixels.
- The handset supports networks of GSM and EDGE along with HSDPA over 3G networks.
- The handset also supports CDMA networks both on 2G and 3G.
- The mobile phone supports a host of apps like A-GPS, Google Maps, Twitter integration, iCloud, Siri and image editing.
- The mobile phone now also supports push email.
The iPhone 4S supports LED video light and geo-tagging. Apple has also provided other features like active noise cancellation and dedicated mic. The mobile handset apart from supporting A-GPS also supports GLONASS.
Thinking of dumping your old mobile? Consider recycling your mobile phone and increase its life span. You can hence sell your mobile phone online. This will help protect the environment and also help you earn some extra cash which you can add to your budget of getting a more advanced iPhone.
Can I sell a broken iPhone 4s 64GB?
Don’t worry if your iPhone 4s 64GB is broken or damaged - many phone recyclers will still buy it. A phone usually counts as broken if it has:
- a cracked screen
- broken buttons
- power issues
- lots of chips and dents
- a corrupt operating system
A broken iPhone 4s 64GB will sell for less than a working one, and even less than a brand new one - obviously - but nonetheless, they’ll sell. Just make sure you’re honest about your gadget's condition and you’ll get the most accurate quotes. If a recycler receives your device but decides it is not in the condition they expected, they’ll send you a revised quote by email, which you can choose to accept or reject. Some will charge postage if you want your gadget back, though others will do it for free.
Can I sell an iPhone 4s 64GB with water damage?
Selling a water damaged phone is a little trickier, but some recyclers do buy handsets with water damage. Search for quotes on a broken iPhone 4s 64GB above, and check with the recycler if you're not sure whether it will accept a water damaged phone or not.
Find quotes on more iPhone models with CompareMyMobile: