The Apple iPhone 3GS with 16GB internal memory is a mobile phone with technically all the works. It comes with a sleek scratch-resistant screen which gives you 320 x 480 image resolutions at 16 megapixels. This device has a touch screen display which uses Apple’s iOS X operating system giving you more fluid browsing, multitasking and smart phone options.
- A 3.15 megapixel camera and video recording features.
- A proximity sensor accelerometer just like its iPhone siblings.
- Connectivity is a breeze with the iPhone 3GS, it can connect via Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, Bluetooth and via direct TV output.
- Has a 3.5mm audio connector for your earphones or earplugs.
- With a 600MHz processor, with 256MB RAM and 16GB internal memory. It lacks a memory card slot but its memory size certainly compensates for this.
- Its battery can last up to 300 hours stand-by time and up to 10 hours talk time.
- The iPhone 3GS is available in two colors: black and white.
The iPhone 3GS was released in June 2009 and although it was very popular after several years, it is currently discontinued. Newer, sleeker and faster models have replaced the iPhone 3GS which basically means that even though your handset may still be working, it lacks the up to date features that the current iPhone models have. Features like faster browsing speeds, cameras with more mega pixels, ability to record in HD and even 3D, larger memory storage and of course better battery life are just some of the popular features found in new models
However, it does not mean that your old mobile is obsolete and is headed for a landfill. Don’t just throw you old device away, you can extend the life of your phone and recycle it. You are not only helping the environment but also earning a little cash as you sell your phone online.
Can I sell a broken iPhone 3GS 16GB?
Don’t worry if your iPhone 3GS 16GB is broken or damaged - many phone recyclers will still buy it. A phone usually counts as broken if it has:
- a cracked screen
- broken buttons
- power issues
- lots of chips and dents
- a corrupt operating system
A broken iPhone 3GS 16GB will sell for less than a working one, and even less than a brand new one - obviously - but nonetheless, they’ll sell. Just make sure you’re honest about your gadget's condition and you’ll get the most accurate quotes. If a recycler receives your device but decides it is not in the condition they expected, they’ll send you a revised quote by email, which you can choose to accept or reject. Some will charge postage if you want your gadget back, though others will do it for free.
Can I sell an iPhone 3GS 16GB with water damage?
Selling a water damaged phone is a little trickier, but some recyclers do buy handsets with water damage. Search for quotes on a broken iPhone 3GS 16GB above, and check with the recycler if you're not sure whether it will accept a water damaged phone or not.
Got a different iPhone you want to sell? See offers on your old phone here: