Compare all the stores in one place
Fast & secure payment options
Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
Sell Nokia Lumia 800, trade-in price comparison
How to guarantee the best price for your Nokia Lumia 800 trade-in
To recycle Nokia Lumia 800 for the best cash price today, find out how much it's worth below, compare best prices in our recycling comparison table... Prices from £4.00 to £5.00 available
COMPARE MY MOBILE’S PROMISE
- Get the most cash for the least effort
- Trust in a safe & secure transaction
- Real customer reviews & dedicated support
Double check this is the right Nokia device with this product description:The Nokia Lumia 800 has a sophisticated and minimalist design almost as the natural successor to the N9. The curved edges, slightly sloped back and the 3.7 inch display make it an absolute delight to use. The Lumia 800 has the three navigation buttons on the front screen for return, home and Bing search. The handset comes with an internal memory of 16GB which is not expandable and an 8MP camera with dual LED flash.
- The Nokia Lumia 800 has a 8MP camera with dual LED flash and video recording of 720 pixels at 30 fps.
- The display screen of the handset is made of Corning glass which is 16M colors and AMOLED capacitive touch screen.
- The display has a comfortable size of 3.7 inches and 480x800p resolution.
- The Nokia Lumia 800 supports Qaud-band GSM/HSDPA/EDGE.
- The handset comes with an internal memory of 16GB and 512MB RAM.
- The handset support connectivity of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP, microUSB and 3.5mm audio jack.
- The handset operates on the Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango.
- The handset has other features like noise cancellation, document editor, A-GPS, photo editor, predictive text input and voice dial.
Released in October 2011 the Nokia Lumia 800 has been well received by users and critics alike. It has all the features a user would want in a smart phone and yet Nokia has kept the phone at a safe distance from its flagship mobile phones.
Hence if you are considering switching your mobile phone for the latest mobile phone in the market do not yet consider simply ditching your old mobile phone in nearest dumpster. Instead you can consider selling your old handset on the internet to recycle it and increase its lifespan. This will also help you protect the environment and generate some extra cash to purchase the latest mobile phones.