Compare all the stores in one place
Fast & secure payment options
Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
Sell Apple iPhone 4 8GB, trade-in price comparison
How to guarantee the best price for your Apple iPhone 4 8GB trade-in
To recycle Apple iPhone 4 8GB for the best cash price today, find out how much it's worth below, compare best prices in our recycling comparison table... Prices from £1.00 to £9.00 available
COMPARE MY MOBILE’S PROMISE
- Get the most cash for the least effort
- Trust in a safe & secure transaction
- Real customer reviews & dedicated support
Double check this is the right Apple device with this product description:Apple has been gracing us with great phones for the past years and there iPhone line is truly a great treat. There are now a lot of new additions to their line and you may probably think that you need to get rid of your old iPhone and buy yourself a new one. Before you start throwing your mobile phone in the trash, you might as well consider selling your mobile phones.
Getting to Know the Apple iPhone 4 8GB
The iPhone 4 8GB is considerably slimmer when you compare this to the iPhone 3GS. This iPhone version comes with metal buttons as well as a metal band on the surrounding edges. Moreover, these mobile phones have actually set the standard when it comes to Retina display that is of high resolution. FaceTime video calling as well as its long lasting battery life are also great features that these devices are able to offer. The iPhone 4 is also able to offer full access to a wide range of mobile applications from the App Store.
Product Feature Highlights
- The iPhone 4 comes with iOS 5 with more than 200 new software features.
- This also comes with iCloud which can store your music, files, documents and photos.
- This has a retina display measuring 960 x 640 resolutions which comes in a 3.5-inch screen. The text as well as the graphic is rather very sharp.
- You can now enjoy real time video calling with the FaceTime video calling feature.
- This also comes with HD video recording and you can enjoy your photo capturing with its 5-megapixel camera that comes with LED flash.
Is There A Good Market For The iPhone 4 8GB?
Even though, there are new versions that has already graced the market after the launch of the iPhone 4 8GB, there is still a good sale opportunity for this phone. If you are planning to get some good cash before you start upgrading your mobile phone then you should definitely consider selling your iPhone 4 8GB for a good price.