Compare all the stores in one place
Fast & secure payment options
Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
Sell Apple iPhone 4 - 16GB, trade-in price comparison
How to guarantee the best price for your Apple iPhone 4 - 16GB trade-in
To recycle Apple iPhone 4 - 16GB for the best cash price today, find out how much it's worth below, compare best prices in our recycling comparison table... Prices from £5.00 to £20.50 available
COMPARE MY MOBILE’S PROMISE
- Get the most cash for the least effort
- Trust in a safe & secure transaction
- Real customer reviews & dedicated support
- Primary camera is a 5 megapixel with 2592 x 1944 pixels together with autofocus, built in LED flash and touch-focus.
- High definition recording at 480p at 30 fps. Its secondary camera helps you to do video calling through Wi-Fi.
- Uses Apple’s iOS 4 which may be upgraded to iOS 5.
- It has no memory card slots but it is available in 8, 16 and 32 GB storage; all have 512 MB RAM.
- With a 1GHz Cortex-A8 and it runs on HTML Safari as browser.
- With active noise cancellation for its microphone.
- An iCloud service, Google Maps, integration to Twitter and Image Editor
- Voice command to dial a desired entry.
- Audio/video player plus editor.
- Battery is also more powerful than its predecessors with up to 300h on stand-by and up to 14h talk time.
Although the Apple iPhone 4 may be the most up to date handset as far as Apple is concerned, pretty soon it will be replaced by the iPhone 5 which is rumored to be twice as fast, with more efficient battery power, a larger screen and a camera with better features. Although this is the usual fate for an iPhone there is no reason to just discard your old mobile phones in your drawer, you can give them a new lease on life and sell them instead. Recycling old devices especially mobiles reduces electronic wastes in landfills to ultimately save the environment.