Compare all the stores in one place
Fast & secure payment options
Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
Sell Amazon Kindle 2 3G, trade-in price comparison
How to guarantee the best price for your Amazon Kindle 2 3G trade-in
To recycle Amazon Kindle 2 3G for the best cash price today, find out how much it's worth below, compare best prices in our recycling comparison table... Prices from £5.00 to £5.00 available
COMPARE MY MOBILE’S PROMISE
- Get the most cash for the least effort
- Trust in a safe & secure transaction
- Real customer reviews & dedicated support
Double check this is the right Amazon device with this product description:The Kindle 2 is the perfect successor with a slim design, an improved screen that has a higher contrast and can turn pages much faster, native PDF support, 3G wireless and Wi-Fi connectivity. The Kindle 2 also comes with a large library filled with thousands of e-books, magazines and the very familiar Amazon online store. The Kindle 2 also has a built-in keyboard and an internal memory of 4GB that can store countless notes, 3500 ebooks, images and audio files. The Kindle 2 also comes with eight different fonts, two new additions than the previous version.
- The Kindle 2 3G operates in Linux.
- The display screen of the Kindle 2 is a comfortable 6 inches in size with a screen resolution of 600x800 pixels and has 16 shades of grey.
- The Kindle 2 has a battery chagrining time of 4 hours, usage over 3G network of 240 hours and battery life of 7500 page turns.
- The Kindle 2 supports AAX, MP3 and Audible audio formats.
- The Kindle 2 also supports .azw, .html, .mobl, .pdf and .txt
- The Kindle 2 comes with an internal memory of 4GB and weighs 10.2 ounces.
- The Kindle 2 is also connectable to any computer with a USB 2.0 cable.
This third generation Kindle 2 3G is an absolute winner in terms of improved screen, light weight and improved battery life. Though Kindle 2 3G was extremely popular with readers who wanted more books without eating up into space in their homes and offices, it has become near to obsolete now.
The latest Kindle versions have better features like being more durable and resistant to scratch along with touch screens. Hence many would want to upgrade but unlike the others do not just let old gadgets pile up to be handed over to the garbage collector instead recycle the device by bartering it online.