Getting money for a mobile phone with Webuyanyphone is simple. Their solution to get cash for your old handsets. Webuyanyphone.com are a recycling store and are using a white label / iframe version of Redeem, Redeem are one of the original handset recyclers and have established processes and payment solution.
How Webuyanyphone.com works - Selling your old handset for cash to We buy any phone is set out in a clear process.
Webuyanyphone provides a free post bag to send in your old handset. Place the handset that you want to recycle in the bag provided and put it in a postbox.
Like most recyclers We buy any phone use Royal Mail free post. Our advice to customers using this website to use a paid for postage option for mobiles with a high value to ensure you can still get cash for your old device if it goes missing while in transit. (FREE-POST is only insured up to £39)
This section will show you how long payment will take and what payment options webuyanyphone.com provides. At the moment this website only offers cheque as settlement, however there are many other companies that offer more diverse options such as paypal, vouchers and bacs
We buy any phone do not have any links with any charitable organisation to provide either carbon offset or a donation facility
Company Number: SC194216
Company Name: REDEEM LIMITED
Registered Date: 1999-03-10
VAT Number: We do not know if webuyanyphone.com is VAT Registered
Weee Number: SEA073897
Checkmend: We do not know if webuyanyphone.com uses Checkmend
- Submit a review below, this will help the recyclers trust score on here to help others.
- Ideas: Write about their email communication, pricing, payment speed, postage pack.
- Contact the recycler direct and file a complaint using the link next top their logo above.
- Provide us with your name and order number or device and we'll try to help - contact support.
- Submit a review below, if we can't sole the problem, this will get published and contribute to the recyclers score to warn others.