They buy old and unwanted handsets for environmental disposal and provide the clients with a great service and payment solution. Selling your used device to Royal Mail Simply will put your handset in a better place. At the time you recycle by means of SimplyDrop, your old handset will be either recycled within EU guidelines or refurbished and sent to a third world country.
Royal mail phone recycling works together with government bodies and the National Crime unit.
How Royal Mail Simply Drop works - SimplyDrop gives you cash for your old mobile through a few steps. (Sign up, Mail, Receive cash)
Like most recyclers, SimplyDrop use the Royal Mail free-post service, if you have a high value old phone then we advise you to use the payment in the Post Office solution.
Simply Drop can give you a padded envelope, and does provide an address free-post label for your device. (Standard Insurance is only insured up to £39)
SimplyDrop gives numerous methods of getting you money for your old device, the only really good one missing is Bank transfer, but PayPal more than fills that hole
They do let you donate your money for your old device to a charity. These include:
Company Number: 7743810
Company Name: GREENWIRE CONTINENTAL LTD
Registered Date: 2011-08-17
VAT Number: We do not know if Simply Drop is VAT Registered
Weee Number: We do not know if Simply Drop is Weee Accredited
Facebook: We can't find a FaceBook page for Simply Drop
Twitter: We can't find a Twitter account for Simply Drop
- Submit a review below, this will help the recyclers trust score on here to help others.
- Ideas: Write about their email communication, pricing, payment speed, postage pack.
- Contact the recycler direct and file a complaint using the link next top their logo above.
- Provide us with your name and order number or device and we'll try to help - contact support.
- Submit a review below, if we can't sole the problem, this will get published and contribute to the recyclers score to warn others.