Compare all the stores in one place
Fast & secure payment options
Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
Sell Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 , trade-in price comparison
How to guarantee the best price for your Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 trade-in
To recycle Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 for the best cash price today, find out how much it's worth below, compare best prices in our recycling comparison table... Prices from £5.00 to £28.40 available
COMPARE MY MOBILE’S PROMISE
- Get the most cash for the least effort
- Trust in a safe & secure transaction
- Real customer reviews & dedicated support
Double check this is the right Samsung device with this product description:Samsung Galaxy S 2 i9100 was just released last April of 2011 and it is still considered one of the most popular handsets of all time based on sales, consumer reviews and consumer forums. Many love the Galaxy S 2’s features that this phone has become one of the iconic brand to be pitted against the ever popular Apple iPhone devices.
- It has super sensitive touch controls; its screen uses super AMOLED plus technology which makes the unit more efficient when it comes to battery use since it has no LED as backlight.
- The display has 16M colors with 480 x 800 pixels.
- The screen is bigger than most touch screen models at 4.3 inches.
- The display is well protected with Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Powered with TouchWiz UI v4.0. Internal memory of 16GB/32GB and 1 GB RAM.
- It has a dedicated microSD card slot up to 32 GB.
- It can connect via Bluetooth v3.0 at HS, with a microUSB port and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Camera has 8 MP with 326 x 2448 pixels and autofocus.
- Video quality is crystal clear with 1080p at 30 fps.
- With a secondary camera for video calling at 2 MP.
- Uses dual core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 chip.
- With an FM radio, GPS capabilities, Java MIDP emulator enabled, built-in organizer, and document editor.
- With instant connectivity to websites like Google Search, Gmail, YouTube, Picasa and many more.
- Battery is a standard Li-ion type but the unit is energy efficient giving you up to 710 stand-by battery life, and talk time at up to 8 to 8 hours.
The Samsung Galaxy S 2 is basically a sold-out everywhere however, technology is fast changing. You may soon find this handset extinct in a matter of months. Keeping your old phones locked away or throwing them away is not the best solution, you can sell them to be recycled or refurbished and sold once more. This is basically the best option considering you are not just selling your old devices for profit; you are also saving the environment as well.