CompareMyMobile.com respects your privacy and the confidentiality of your information.
This page is to explain how Townside Limited handles and procession information gathered through the use of the CompareMyMobile.com website or the CompareMyMobile app, whether you are a customer or just visiting.
Townside Limited is registered as a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998
CompareMyMobile.com may be collect information about you during the following processes;
- visit CompareMyMobile.com
- using the CompareMyMobile app
- entering our Competitions and Promotions
- placing an order or trading a device
The CompareMyMobile.com website and mobile app has been designed so that the personal information entered is secure at all times. This information will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Townside Limited and it's business partners.
The information you have provide may be used;
- to manage and improve the website
- for the processing of recycling a device
- to tell you about important changes to the website and our services
- to manage promotions, competitions and customer surveys
- to improve everybodies recycling experience
- This data file allows CompareMyMobile.com to recognize you each time you visit this site.
- Cookies themselves do not contain any personal information
- Cookies may also be used by 3rd party content providers such as news feeds and social media websites.
- CompareMyMobile.com requires cookies to be enabled to function correctly and for the consumer to get the best possible experience when using this website
Cookies and Browser Settings
Most browsers will tell you how to prevent a consumer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable and delete cookies altogether. We recommend you use the help function of your browser to understand how to implement these settings
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to CompareMyMobile.com and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through CompareMyMobile.com have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies. This document was last updated on 21st February 2013
For any other information or to get a copy of the information we hold about you then please email the Data Administrator to request
Comparemymobile.com is operated by Townside Limited