Cashing in your handset with PRB is a very effortless way to get money for your used or damaged handsets. Customers using handset comparing websites have aided Phonerecyclebank to make payments of over £1 million within the first 6 months since their launch in 2009.
They say that they can guarantee all devices that you submit to them are recycled in accordance with EU polices. A strong statement, nonetheless what is better news for the green people (not from Mars) is that phonerecyclebank quote that 85% of all customer handsets purchased for cash are refurbished to enable them to be reused.
How Phone Recycle Bank works - Using PRB will allow them to continue to be among the UK's recyclers which operate a huge refurbishment centre and pay out decent money. Sell your old device for cash to phonerecyclebank in a mere 3 steps.
Like many mobile phone buyers they will use the Post Office free-post tariff, PRB advise you to use a paid for recorded service handsets over ?40 in value to make sure you get some money paid out if it is lost during delivery.
They will provide you with an free post envelope for your old handset. Place the device and drop it in the post. (The free-post tariff is insured up to £39). If you choose to use your own envelope, they will send you an additional £1
Phonerecyclebank gives a single method of getting you cash for your old phone via cheque
Phonerecyclebank doesn't presently enable you to donate your money for your old handset to a charity.
Company Number: 4833552
Company Name: 20:20 MOBILE (UK) LIMITED
Registered Date: 2003-07-15
VAT Number: 220430231
Weee Number: NCC059521
- Submit a review below, this will help the recyclers trust score on here to help others.
- Ideas: Write about their email communication, pricing, payment speed, postage pack.
- Contact the recycler direct and file a complaint using the link next top their logo above.
- Provide us with your name and order number or device and we'll try to help - contact support.
- Submit a review below, if we can't sole the problem, this will get published and contribute to the recyclers score to warn others.