Launching in 2009, Money For Your Phone (MFYP) hit the market with a website that very quickly got upgraded to the version you see today. Their new site offers a phone swap process where you can offset the value of your old mobile phone against a new one! This is only a side offer, they still provide the same services as other recyclers in terms of payment via cheque / bank transfer.
When Money For Your Phone receive your old mobile phones like many other recycle stores they either refurbish or recycle them. Phones are then re-introduced into the market being the UK, East Europe or markets like Africa/Asia, reasons for this are that devices like phones are less affordable and where your unwanted mobile can create a difference.
How MFYP works - They allows you to access money for your old mobile phone through 4 actions.
On the site you will find there's a text search feature that you should input your model number in the top navigation, you can also search by manufacturer from a list. In addition there are many popular mobile phones showcased in the top of the internet site.
When the mobile phone has been received by them, you can be paid the money for your device ( An email will be sent to notify you of the progress).
They advise you to use a recorded service for quality value handsets to make certain you can still get money for your old and unwanted mobile in case it is lost in the postal service.
There are a few ways to get payment, other companies offer things like vouchers, PayPal (only a few) and cash collection from the Post Office
They don't currently enable you to contribute your money for your old mobile phone to a charity.
Company Number: 7169016
Company Name: MONEY FOR YOUR PHONE LIMITED
Registered Date: 2010-02-25
VAT Number: We do not know if Money For Your Phone is VAT Registered
Weee Number: We do not know if Money For Your Phone is Weee Accredited
Checkmend: We do not know if Money For Your Phone uses Checkmend
- Submit a review below, this will help the recyclers trust score on here to help others.
- Ideas: Write about their email communication, pricing, payment speed, postage pack.
- Contact the recycler direct and file a complaint using the link next top their logo above.
- Provide us with your name and order number or device and we'll try to help - contact support.
- Submit a review below, if we can't sole the problem, this will get published and contribute to the recyclers score to warn others.