This company was created back in 2005 making it one of the original recyclers and has been top of the pack for recycling for some time, growing to become a hidden gem in the mobile recycling market.
MPX provides a whole bunch of payment options like Vouchers, Cheques and Balance transfers to make some extra mobile recycling cash. Mobilephonexchange even today is fantastic buyer of old handsets in the United Kingdom. They pay out in the top tier of the recycle rates, they also run and manage several whitelabel websites or recycle solutions like Vodafone Recycle and Debenhams.
How Mobile Phone Exchange works... Use our comparison engine to double check you are getting the best deal, if so, click through to their site.
MPX dispatch a Free post envelope and a recorded address label to post it. Choose either the free-post or recorded label, place your phone that you want to trade or recycle into the envelope, then post as soon as possible.
The best and fastest options are PayPal or normal bank transfer and PayPal, however cheques commonly used.
They don't offer a charity offset solution when selling your devices. However, we do understand that they do support many charity white label websites.
Company Number: 5297206
Company Name: MOBILE PHONE XCHANGE LIMITED
Registered Date: 2004-11-26
VAT Number: We do not know if Mobile Phone Xchange is VAT Registered
Weee Number: We do not know if Mobile Phone Xchange is Weee Accredited
- Submit a review below, this will help the recyclers trust score on here to help others.
- Ideas: Write about their email communication, pricing, payment speed, postage pack.
- Contact the recycler direct and file a complaint using the link next top their logo above.
- Provide us with your name and order number or device and we'll try to help - contact support.
- Submit a review below, if we can't sole the problem, this will get published and contribute to the recyclers score to warn others.